All reviewsstandard courtyardgreat locationcourtyard marriottroom was cleanfront desk staffparking garagewithin walking distancedirectly across the streetnice hotelstreet noiseper dayconvention centersofa bedhotel is centrally locatedgood sizewaterfire eventbusiness trip
Reviewed July 26, 2018

I think my second stay was much better than the first, the first stay was nice. But with this recent visit, the staff were very friendly, attentive, and had an overall positive experience. Room was quiet and clean, gym sufficed enough for me to use twice, and the maintenance team was able to fix an issue with my room very quickly (Leaving very yummy chocolates---thank you!). Location is right dead center in the middle of downtown Providence, so if you are here for work or leisure it's a great spot to stay. If you are runner like myself, there's lots of different areas to explore, especially with Brown school up the street. Also, there's a CVS around the corner, which is very convenient for picking up snacks and such. I will be coming back when business calls...

One downside, although it's not the hotel's fault, is the parking fee in the parking garage, but I think that comes with the territory of a downtown location.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Rachel C
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We came to Providence to watch the WaterFire that’s why picked the hotel- perfect location. Little outdated but clean
The check in process wasn’t too friendly- I was inquiring about parking at the hotel parking lot- was told the only way is $20 garage around the corner. Luckily I overheard another check in process next to me - the couple was offered a spot near for extra $6. When my husband approached the same hotel representative 5 min later- he got the sticker and the spot for extra $6

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Angalper
Reviewed July 15, 2018

This is a very nice Courtyard in a great location. Rooms are spacious, clean and the bed is comfortable. Pillows could be a bit more comfortable. Nice breakfast and dinner served as well. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight whilst visiting Providence. Hotel is centrally located, close to everything. The hotel itself is very nice, clean, and with courteous helpful staff. However, it is in incredibly noise with respect to outside traffic noise. The soundproofing really should be better at a downtown hotel of this price point. Secondly, the free WiFi is horrendous. I've stayed at 1* motels and mom&pop B&Bs with better WiFi. The hotel asks you to pay $11 a night extra for standard speed internet (which they claim is an upgrade). Not cool

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2018

My son's team was playing in a baseball tournament at Johnson and Wales University so we decided to spend one night for convenience and a pre-birthday celebration, awesome hotel, location and staff. we were greeted by Rodger who checked us in and made the check in quick and enjoyable, the room was very comfortable the beds were awesome. we went to the Providence Place Mall for a late lunch and some shopping, then back for a rest for a few, then we went downstairs for a snack and few cocktails in the bar area, the gentleman who was working was very nice, we chatted about this and that, he was very attentive with our drinks and snacks. went back the next morning before heading to our games and checking out for some breakfast and the servers were also very good, and the same guy was cooking and came out of the kitchen to say hello, sorry I didn't get his name... would stay here again next time we are in the Providence area. thanks for the nice time.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family