“Great place to go with friends”
Review of Luxe Burger Bar

Luxe Burger Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Luxe Burger Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 898 Restaurants in Providence
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I go to Luxe all the time and never have a bad experience. I love the build your own burger menu as well as their standard options. The food is well priced, and the atmosphere is welcoming and friendly. During the summer there is live entertainment at night outside Capitol Grille, so customers seated outdoors can enjoy this as well as a nice bonus Definitely make reservations if you plan on going during the weekend!

1  Thank Casey S

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I heard about this place from friends, and was glad I went. Good food, good service, and good for kids too!

1  Thank ayme61
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I can only say good things about this restaurant. I have been here many times and it always satisfies my burger craving. The atmosphere of Luxe is kind of modern and casual. The waitstaff is always very friendly and welcoming.
So for appetizers, the spinach artichoke dip is FABULOUS, and also they have really good mozzarella sticks too.
I like my burgers cooked medium well and the burgers are never dry, and they are still juicy if you like them a little more well done. They also have yummy fries too. They are kind of like mcdonalds fries, but not as greasy.
I personally don't think the price is too bad. The extra toppings are .99 each, but they have good variety like fried eggs, onions, bacon, a whole mushroom, etc...
You can also add toppings to your fries as well, and they do cost extra but it's so yummy!!!!!
I would definitely reccomend Luxe Burger to anyone who is craving a yummy burger. It is good for families, couples, basically anyone.
They also have a bar so if you want to watch the game and have some drinks you can definitely do that.

1  Thank Alexandra K
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We dined here recently prior to attending the "WaterFire" event at the Providence (RI) Mall this past summer with my cousin and his family. Our first time there, my cousin's wife has been there prior so it was her recommendation that we go. Very popular destination in the mall area considering there were plenty of places to eat this one had a good waiting line, about 20 minutes. Fortunately we had plenty of time to kill before the event. Atmosphere is great, food and service good as well. We had a very attentive waiter which was very pleasing to all of us. I enjoy the opportunity to create my own burger so this was perfect for me. We had an opportunity to explore several different side dishes as well. All in it was a good experience and I would not hesitate to repeat it again should the opportunity present itself.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The location is very convenient both to parking and to working downtown. There is great seating both indoors and out, very pleasant. Service was blah to speak kindly of it. The burgers were good and of course it's nice to build them your way and they were nicely cooked to order, but I've had $12 burgers before and these were definitely not in the same league, the bread wasn't that great and the fries arrived barely warm

1  Thank ValpJ