“Best burgers anywhere”

Luxe Burger Bar
Ranked #12 of 804 Restaurants in Providence
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Best burgers anywhere”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

So we came herre a group of 8 3rd of july/waterfire night a couple years ago...I rated the service a 3 but that's only because we went at the wrong time one of their busiest nights of the year....the food was excellent many different kinds of beef, rolls, and all the condements and endless combinations or burgers, makes it a difficult decision but def one worth making... couole of us also shared buffalo style calamari it was excellent, and I don't eat seafood, but I couldn't pass it up n glad I didn't!

• Korean first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Crazy Combinations Were Awesome!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I visited Luxe Burger Bar for the first time with some friends after class, on a whim. It was awesome! I've never heard of the concept of a build your own burger bar until I went to Luxe. Eggs on a burger? Burger in a wrap? I had never even dreamed of these before, but one look at the extensive list of toppings and choices and I was in love. The crazy combinations of weekly burgers offered were mind blowing; I've never been to a burger joint like this place before. I went on a random Tuesday night around 5, so it wasn't very busy. I got the vibe that this place was pretty popular though, because by 6 the bar was almost full. The outside doesn't give a good impression of what the inside looks like. It's a great place to grab a good bite to eat, while not spending ridiculous amounts of money. It was casual, and the prefect after class place to meet up with friends. Our waitress was nice, and patient while I explained how excited I was about all of the crazy combinations. She was helpful in recommending her favorites as well. Overall, I love Luxe Burger Bar and I would go back again.

• Visited December 2012
ChowFunFoodGroup, Marketing Director at Luxe Burger Bar, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for your review! Hope to see you again soon :)
Providence, Rhode Island
“Exceptional”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Love the concept of build your own burger with a checklist with the meny. My wife and I split a burger entre since they are so large. High quality beef with American cheese, smoked bacon, onions,lettuce, tomato, and egg, on a buttered bun. Amazing burger! The waiting staff was very friendly, along with a comfortable atmosphere and conveniently located downtown.

• Visited January 2013
east greenwich, rhode island
“Nothing special”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

The burgers are only so so..would rather go across the street to the Capital Grill for a great burger. Not sure what all the hype is for this place.

Annapolis, Maryland
“Loved it”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This place looks kind of dumpy from the outside, but venture in for an energetic, contemporary environment and wonderful food.

Visited December 2012