See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

I came across this hotel and thought I found an amazing deal, for its price and amenities they had (also fairly new hotel) BUT when I got to the hotel i realized it was all waste of time and money booking with them. Booked online for 2 queen bed and when I got to the hotel, they told me it was booked for 1 queen bed. They said that’s the reservation they got and nothing else they could do. I even showed the the online confirmation and text confirmation but still nothing they could do. NO REFUND OR NO COMPENSATION. So I’ve paid for 2 queen bed room but got a 1 bed room instead.. this is honestly the worst experience with any hotels ever and seems like I’m not the first to go through this. DO NOT BOOK HERE WHATSOEVER EVEN IF THE PRICES MAY BE TEMPTING. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
6  Thank missnuryx3
Reviewed May 7, 2018

PLEASE BE AWARE! I booked over the phone, got to the hotel and was charged a different price. I was not able to get in contact with the manager Bob. I reached out to guest relations, who informed me that I was correct and should receive a refund and that they would contact Bob. After a week, he was not replying to guest relations so I decided to call him again.
Bob was extremely rude, would cut me off when I tried talking, and told me "You will not get your money back".

Based on the service I received the manager Bob, I would not return or recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
4  Thank Belanie M
Reviewed May 7, 2018

My 1st experience was with central booking, when I called I was given a price of $150 more than what I had seen online. They did honor the online price but I still thought it was a little odd for there to be that much of a difference in price. Our 2nd experience was with the desk clerk who was very rude with a snarky attitude and all around a lot off, we were not the only customers who experienced his behavior. My room reservation was for 1 queen which I believed I had reserved 2 queens with central booking. I went to ask if I could change to 2 queens and he said he would have to charge $150 more (double), outrages!! 2 queens online was only about $20 more which I would of been happy to pay. I brought up the online price to show him and he just shrugged his shoulders at us with a smirk on his face. I have never experienced this at another hotel chain before. We asked to speak to a manager and he said there was no manager on site so we asked him to call or give us a name or number to call or even a number for Corporate which he also refused to do. We finally got to our room disgusted and had decided that we would handle this situation the next day. I then went to take a shower and was horrified to find dirty soap left in the shower from the previous guest!! I then went out to the front desk and it was already gated up with no one available to speak too. We had to leave early and I tried calling front desk several times and could not reach anyone on the phone. A little while later I finally reached the same clerk from the previous night and again asked to speak to a manager, not available; or the managers name which we did not get and again were given no #'s to be able to give anyone a call about our situation. Also did notice as another reviewer stated there is no mirror besides in the bathroom. Not a good way to start off a new business, get a new desk clerk immediately!!

Room Tip: Do not expect to change your rooms without a huge price increase!!
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
4  Thank upsetquest8
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

Very nice and very clean. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are very nice. The ceiling is paperthin you can hear every footstep of the person staying above you and if they wear heels it sounds like they were walking in your room. I was here for 9 days and there were days that if someone in another room was cooking bacon your roomed smelled of bacon or whatever they were cooking. Overall it’s a nice new place. But if you are here long term they do not supply any thing, you have to purchase your utensils or pots and pans and have to go to the front desk to ask for an iron.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank topper08
Reviewed April 19, 2018

If your looking for affordable this is your place. WHATEVER you do dont change your reservation because you get charged a lot of money... I booked Providence a few weeks ago at a $93 rate staying one night with a queen bed. Friends wanted to come up so I called a few days later to see if there was double beds available. Spoke with the girl at the front desk who advised me there was availability when I said great she went ahead and booked without even telling me the price, I then asked the price and when she told me $200 I said please keep with the queen bed..... I then got charged the new rate for that day instead of $93.......The manager told me there was nothing she could do I could either cancel or pay the rate... STILL waiting on a phone call back from corporate after two weeks.

The hotel itself is bran new and beautiful but the staff wasnt very friendly either.
I called the desk around 10:00pm for more blankets and they told me they were closed and I have to wait till the morning... never heard of a hotel that doesnt have 24/7 customer service.

I was VERY disappointed in my stay

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple