Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Foodie's dream afternoon!

Hello! I'm sorry, I lost the card with the name of our guide, but she was really great! I was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Ashley S
Baltimore, United States
great tour!

Had a great time and learned a lot about the Providence food scene. I love the history of... read more

Reviewed November 10, 2018
mogatravel
via mobile

All reviews food scene wonderful food malted barley chowder food stops various restaurants city's history rhode island girls weekend tour guide was great would highly recommend this tour clam cakes father's day few hours spend an afternoon city tour hour tour
Reviewed November 9, 2017

This was one of the best food tours we have been on and we had fun despite the rainy weather. Our guide found us dry spots for the history part of her talks and enjoyed showing us some delicious places. Our only mistake was since we weren't staying in Providence and had Newport tours scheduled for the next day, we only had time to go back to one spot where we got take-out for our evening meal back at our air B&B. The portions were generous at each stop and we enjoyed having an owner or chef talk to us about their food. I've spent long weekends in Providence as part of a convention and missed all these wonderful places. Rhode Island Red Food Tours made me appreciate what Providence has to offer. We'll be back.

Date of experience: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Wonderful food and drink, lots of great information about Providence and it's history, cohesive group, Paige was a terrific tour guide, well run food tour! Had a great time and would recommend it when you visit. We will be back!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Paige our tour guide was absolutely wonderful! She was professional, knowledgeable, and a lot of fun to hang around with for a few hours. The history segments that she provided were interesting and fun, the walk was reasonable, and all of the locations that we visited were great. I've lived in RI my entire life and feel like I learned more on that trip than I did in school!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 2, 2017

My best friend and I have never been to Rhode Island before and while i was doing research for our trip, I stumbled upon this tour. It was the best experience we had all trip! We loved our tour guide Paige and everyone else who was attending. I totally recommend it for anyone who's visiting!

Date of experience: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed October 25, 2017

We had a great time on the RI Red Food Tour. Page was an excellent guide and was ready with recommendations for dinner and breakfast for the next day. She is obviously into food and takes it pretty seriously. The tour was filled with history and fun facts about the city. The food was fantastic. Will return and look for more food tours as we travel. By the end of the tour we were all friends and had a great time as a group.

Date of experience: October 2017