I stayed in one of the suites on a business trip. The rooms were spacious and very comfortable, especially for preparing for meetings with a sofa and coffee table as well as a large writing desk. The bathroom and especially the shower were very large, which is always nice. The King sized bed was also very comfortable and the rooms were quiet.
Great location, near to everything, opposite the old mall, but on a quiet street.
A good hotel with a few simple touches that would mean that I would definitely recommend it. For example we sat in for the complimentary breakfast which was well stocked, but I noticed also that there were 'on-the-run' breakfast bags, which was thoughtful. They also had a little bottle of mouthwash in the bathroom, I didn't need it, but I did pocket it (sorry) for plane journeys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown is Providence's newest hotel and we are the only hotel in downtown to offer a free hot breakfast buffet. We are located in the heart of the financial district and are in walking distance to Providence Performing Arts Center, Providence Convention Center, Dunkin Donuts Center, Brown University, Johnson & Wales, RI School of Design, Providence Place Mall, Waterfire, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Providence Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown Hotel Providence
- Hampton Inn Providence