Hotel is a beautiful building, blending into the architecture of its surroundings. The area has an historical feel which is probably manufactured, but more interesting than most cities. It is a 10 minute walk from the Providence Amtrak station, which is why I chose it. The staff was very courteous and professional. Area around the hotel is as safe as any in the evening, allowing a the visitor to venture out for dinner or simply check out the downtown architecture. Glad I went.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown is Providence's newest hotel and we are the only hotel in downtown to offer a free hot breakfast buffet. We are located in the heart of the financial district and are in walking distance to Providence Performing Arts Center, Providence Convention Center, Dunkin Donuts Center, Brown University, Johnson & Wales, RI School of Design, Providence Place Mall, Waterfire, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Providence Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown Hotel Providence
- Hampton Inn Providence