The rooms were really nice, but when you check in the front desk is right near the entrance and its really uncomfortable because there isn't enough space, when I checked in I didn't mind the wait for checking in but the problem was there were lot of guest checking in and not enough room to stand.
The room was nice but I was not happy with the resturant room service, I ordered a steak, I was hopping it would come with vegetables or something extra, all I got was one piece of steak and it cost me around $35 for it.
I was happy with the security they have there, no one can come up to your floor with out swipping a key in the elevater. I was also happy with the indian girl who worked the night shift, she was really help full and made me feel secure about my car being parked up front. Over all my stay was really good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown is Providence's newest hotel and we are the only hotel in downtown to offer a free hot breakfast buffet. We are located in the heart of the financial district and are in walking distance to Providence Performing Arts Center, Providence Convention Center, Dunkin Donuts Center, Brown University, Johnson & Wales, RI School of Design, Providence Place Mall, Waterfire, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Providence Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown Hotel Providence
- Hampton Inn Providence