“Chocolate souffle to die for”

Ten Prime Steak and Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Ten Prime Steak and Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #146 of 817 Restaurants in Providence
Cuisines: Sushi, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Providence
Cross street: Peck Street
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I went with a group of friends. The food was good and the place has a cool ambiance. Get the chocolate souffle for dessert. Sooo yummy!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

ordered meat well done and it was served rare. By the time I received it the second time, my husband was through with his meal. Haven't been back since. Steak houses should know how to cook meat to please the customer.

1  Thank jc37
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This place is always superlative! Food, wait staff and decor. Beef or sushi you will be pleased every time!!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Picked up takeout for my son who is the the hospital for surgery. First time I've ever been here. Based the choice upon quick glance at Trip Advisor and short distance to hospital. Nice looking place. Quick pick up service. Nice bag and boxes they have for carryout. That's it for compliments. Not fresh fish or sushi rice. "Designer Rolls" fell apart. Standard roll we're substandard. I've had better grocery store rolls. Also had Miso Shrimp Dumpling soup. Dumplings tasted old. Big bummer.

1  Thank Gertagerta
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The food was excellent. Between my 2 friends and I, we ordered many different taste treats. From the Bolognese, various sushi, bacon mac & cheese and steak, everyone thought the food was top notch. The drinks were excellent as well. My only complaint is that I would have liked the menu to be a bit more extensive on the regular menu side, because sushi is not a favorite of mine.

Been to Ten Prime Steak and Sushi? Share your experiences!