See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 5, 2018

Being a budget traveler I went for cheap. It's the first time I've stayed here, been to Estes many times over a bunch of years. I've stayed in worse here once. It's curb appeal is limited, but there is potential. The rooms are dated but clean. The TV's are the older style but they do have cable and WiFi. They do have a nice modern hot tub. Beds are fine, too many outdoor lights shinning in windows however.
I think they need to provide a little more extras or lower the price.
Staff are very nice.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

There were no room cleaning, workers just gave us dust cleaner we had to made all the stuff ourselves. We wanted to use the jacuzzi, however, we got negative response from administration. My recommendation is to stay away from this place

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Waited fifteen minutes to even be acknowledged. Upon entering room, found smeared bloody booger on wall, hair in the tub, and dead bugs in sink. Old smoke smell triggered allergies. While laying in bed that night, my son and I kept hearing something above us. Quickly realized it was some type of small animal running around. Staff was indifferent, if not rude. We checked out at 11p.m. and drove two hours home, which ruined the rest of our weekend, as we were booked to take a tour at the Stanley hotel the next day, as well as spend a few hours in RMNP. BEWARE!! Great location, terrible experience.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Outside appearances are deceiving. Large old motel that could use a lot of outside work (the pool is unusable and probably has been for many years-never saw the hot tub so can't say). Run by an older couple. Our 2 rooms were clean and beds comfortable (but only saw these 2 rooms which were on the main and upper floors). Carpet looked and felt newer and clean, bathrooms older but again clean. Have stayed in worse for more money in high priced tourist towns like Estes Park.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rickroxbrown
Reviewed August 16, 2018

We found this place on a website that was for pet friendly lodging. The pictures were nice and the price perfect. So we made a reservation online. When we arrived the place has not been maintained and had an air of disrepair. Despite our initial impression, we went ahead and checked in. We were given a room toward the back of the building. It looked like someone had been sleeping on a lounger outside of our room. Upon entering the room, we were hit by a horrific odor. The carpet had seen better days and I cringed at the thought of what was all on the carpet. The walls were dingy and in desperate need of paint. Just looking at the bed, you could tell the mattress was lumpy and in need of being replaced. There was no way, we could stay without bringing some creature(s) home with us. The pool was inoperable. The hot tub had dirt and debris in it. We went back to the office and asked for our money back so that we could find another place to stay. The owner refused saying it was too late in the day. That's okay, I will be disputing the charge on my card. I would advise under no circumstances to stay at this place. I would sleep in my car first.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple