Quality Inn Estes Park
Silver Moon Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$127
Discovery Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$59
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$97
The Estes Park Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$199
$149
Groupon.com
  • Restaurant
Murphy's River Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$75
Murphy's Resort at Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$69
Appenzell Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$109
Nicky's Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$71
Orbitz.com
The Maxwell Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$100
1,071 results
All reviewsmain buildingfree breakfastroom was cleanyogurtnice breakfasttwo storystay there againmountain viewnice stayenjoyed our staypool and hot tubstayed one nightgreat roomgreat place to stayking bedthe staff was friendly and helpfuldowntown area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2009

We have stayed here numerous times over the years and have never had a disappointing time. A family owned property means that they are here on site attending to the details. One particularly memorable moment was when the refrigerator in our room was not working. The now general manager got up from a family supper to replace it immediately. I told him to finish supper first it wasn't that critical. About 30 minutes later, a replacement refrigerator showed up at our door. The location is ideal - close to Rocky Mountain NP and downtown Estes Park. And the beds - my back problem goes away when I'm here!

1  Thank FloridaTravelGator
ComfortInnEstes, GM at Quality Inn Estes Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2009

I'm glad that your back problem went away while here on vacation. Our beds are very comfortable. Customer service is key here. My family and I always try our hardest to make sure our customers' stay is a great one. I am glad that you have been able to enjoy our hotel many times and we hope to see you many more times in the future!

Reviewed June 12, 2009

The weather was less than ideal but the hotel was great as were the staff. I needed a cable for my laptop and the front desk were very helpful. They sent me to the Radio shack down the street and Brian was instrumental in getting my vacation picures transferred to my laptop. Great room and a good continental breakfast.

Reviewed June 12, 2009

My children (ages 17, 11, &7) and I planned our trip to Estes Park and chose to stay at the Comfort Inn because of the wonderful history I have staying at Comfort Inns in different cities. This Comfort Inn was no exception. The pool kept the kids entertained and I loved the outdoor hot tub. Sitting outside in it with the cool mountain air was unbelievable. Our room was fantastic. We stayed in a loft, it was great to send the kids upstairs and I could have the downstairs to myself. The breakfast was nice, usual fare. There was not enough room for guests to eat in the lobby but the staff did a great job of quickly cleaning tables. Because we stayed more than 1 night, I had packed a cooler so the fridge in the room was great to have and it had plenty of room. Wish there was an elevator though. Not being used to the altitude and then lugging up bags and cooler was a little rough. Also had requested for the loft w/mountain view. The loft had a great view but the downstairs was in the corner so I got to look at the balcony perpendicular to my balcony.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2009

My husband and I found the rooms very clean and quiet. We would definitely recommend it to anyone that wants a clean , nice place to sleep without spending a small fortune.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2009

This hotel is great for people on a budget that come to Estes Park to do things other than stay inside the hotel all day. The staff was very friendly. We got the feeling it was family owned and operated. The view from our room was amazing. We could see the mountains while relaxing in bed. The continental breakfast was great and we could tell they kept bringing out fresh food all morning.