“Nice hotel, good value”

Quality Inn Estes Park
Ranked #9 of 28 Hotels in Estes Park
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We typically stay at family and budget friendly hotels when we travel since we don't spend much time in the room. This was a great choice. Nice people, clean room, and affordable. As other reviewers have said, this is not a fancy place but our family enjoyed the stay, loved the pool and seeing the elk outside our room in the evening. Good breakfast, too.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

Thank you for staying with us. We are a family friendly hotel and we are glad you think so too. All of our staff does a great job and we are glad you saw that at our property. As for the elk being outside of your room, that was good luck on your part. We do have a small herd spending time on our property when they are walking to and from Lake Estes. When you visit Estes again please be sure to stay with us.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,073)

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Very clean room, great breakfast variety, comfy beds, wonderful hot tub and a picture perfect setting.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view. They are just GREAT!!!!
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Excellent friendly check-in, comfortable beds, spacious rooms, nice mile walk along the elk-rich reservoir to downtown and park shuttle, good breakfast with plenty of variety, and some of the finest tasting tap water I've ever had. These people take plenty of pride in their hotel and it shows.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

Thank you for staying at our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the walk from our hotel to town. Our hotel is family owned and operated. Our staff has been with us for many years and they are very proud of the hotel too. Estes Park's town water is one of the best in the state. We hope you will return to our property the next time you visit Estes.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

You can tell that the place takes great pride in their service. No, it's not the Ritz, but you could tell they paid attention to the details. The room was great, the balcony was nice to have. The only issue we had during our three nights there was the Wi-Fi going in and out the last two nights. I used the laundry room and the machines were in prestine condition. The in room coffee was hard to figure out and it would have been nice to have enough coffee for two guests in the room. Breakfast was great and exactly what you would expect. The location was not a problem, Estes Park is so small that location is a non-issue if you have a car.

Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

Thank you for enjoying your stay with us. I am so sorry about the WI-FI going in and out. We did have problems during that time and it is now resolved. I am sorry about the coffee issue. When you stay with us again and would like more than one packet of regular and decaf coffee please let us know and we will gladly give you more.

C I was nice. Close to town and RMNP!! Can recommend as a good value. CR

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Stayed Saturday night through Wednesday morning (four nights). We love this hotel, great value. Rooms are clean and comfortable, staff is extremely friendly, breakfast daily including waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage plus the usual continental options (cereal, rolls, fruit, yogurt, etc). Cookies in the lobby in the afternoon were always a nice treat. The pool is heated and always comfortable. Location is great too, very close to shops and restaurants downtown. We have stayed here before and will again. Thank you!

1  Thank Patrick561
ComfortInnEstes, General Manager at Quality Inn Estes Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2012

We are happy your are one of our returning customers. We value our guests that come back to our property and it means alot to our staff. Our "cookie time" is a big hit with our guests, both young and old, so we enjoy making sure it is there for them. Walking to town is no problem, but if you buy anything please remember there is a small hill to walk back to the Comfort Inn. Having a clean and comfortable room means alot and I will make sure all of our staff knows that their hard work is noticed. Our staff looks forward to serving you again.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

This was my first visit to Estes Park, so I ended up picking the Comfort Inn based on the good tripadvisor ratings combined with a good price for my 5 night stay. I was really pleased how it worked out. The motel consists of a main building plus several separate smaller buildings. This arrangement seems to give every room a great mountain view. If you have been to Estes Park, you know the view I am talking about! The construction quality was good so I never heard my neighbors. The bed was comfortable with good clean linens and lots of pillows. The entire hotel is smoke-free. The free Wi-Fi worked well and a power strip was provided for charging up my tech gear. The free breakfast was better than average, adding make-it-yourself waffles plus Sausage and Eggs to what you usually find in a free breakfast. I didn't experience any issues that needed to be addressed, but the front desk staff was always friendly and made me feel welcome. I was really impressed with the quality of the housekeeping; for example if I used a tea bag from the room supply, it was replaced the very next morning. The location of the motel is good. You can walk down to a good Mexican restaurant, or get in your car and be in downtown Estes Park in about five minutes. It is also convenient to the shopping center just down the street from the motel. Next time back to Estes Park, I plan to return to the Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: It looks to me like every room should have a mountain view. Elk graze in the field behind the motel...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Comfort Inn is located on 5 acres in 4 different buildings. All of Estes is in the valley surrounded by the mountains. We have our linens washed by an laundry service that irons them so it makes the linens feel so clean and crisp. I will let our housekeepers, breakfast attendant, and front desk staff know that you appreciate them. We will see you the next time you come to Estes.