Wanted to put in a real positive plug for the wonderful time I spent this week at Murphy's River Lodge in Estes Park. Big kudos to the great management husband/wife team of Troy and Shelley. Make sure you say "hi" as they really go all out to make your stay memorable an a pleasure. Really enjoyed my second-story room with the balcony, right on the river and the tremedously comfortable bed. I also really enjoyed being able to walk directly into the downtown located a little over a block to the East. I have always had to look for parking while visiting Estes and being this close w/o having to look for parking was an unexpected pleasure. Again, thanks Troy and Shelley for a wonderful, relaxing and productive time in your town. We will definately be back and also pass the word about your great lodge.
R. G. E.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge