1,468 results
All reviews continental breakfast big chair indoor pool and hot tub hard boiled eggs within walking distance walk into town yogurt great place to stay free popcorn king bed the breakfast area short drive dvd player comfortable room close to downtown full kitchen would definitely stay here again
Reviewed February 18, 2011

The family and I tend to stay at the Stanley hotel due to its worldwide notarity, but when Murphys River Lodge opened, we had to give them a shot. Boy are we glad we did! The beds are amazing, and the wife slept better than ever before. i had to check the mattress tag so I can buy the same one for the house! The location could not be better, and you are steps from everything. The front desk was very helpful with whatever we asked of them. The internet worked great, i was able to sneak in some emails while the family wasnt looking :-). We ended up there during the valentines day holiday and they were all booked up. Glad we reserved early.

You can't go wrong with this place. I won't be staying anywhere else!

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2011

My husband and I are native Coloradoans. While growing up, many trips were taken
to Estes Park....family favorite. However, we've just discovered Murphy's River Lodge
...a real treasure in Estes. It is completely renovated in a classy, warms you like-a-hug
way. The mattresses are wonderful! the rooms are great! Service is unbeatable! Location perfect and...it's easy to see that the owners and management are in sinc as
their philosophy to give the best value at an affordable price is evident. We proudly
and confidently recommend this wonderful Lodge and wish them every success as they
provide a true home-away-from-home experience. They say....location,location,location
is important. Colorado, Estes Park!! Murphy's River Lodge. What a Combo!

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2011

Had a wonderful stay at the Lodge, everyone was very friendly and gracious. I'm so glad that we stayed the extended weekend here. Thanks again for everything and will be staying with you again on my next trip to Estes.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2011

My daughter (20 months) and I recently took a mini-vacation with a friend of mine and her daughter (18 months) up to Estes. We stayed at Murphys River Lodge and LOVED IT!!! It has been recently renovated and updated. The rooms were clean and spacious; we had enough room for 2 playpens and the girls still had plenty of floor space to play and run around. The room came with all the necessities, including a VERY nice fridge, microwave, and flat screen. The best part of the room...THE BEDS! They were so comfortable that I wanted to take the matresses with me :) The location of Murphys is perfect! We could walk right into town and not have to worry about dealing with parking. I would HIGHLY recommend Murphys River Lodge. We will never stay anywhere else :)

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2011

Murphy's River Lodge has a rustic charm of a get away destination, yet they have updated for comfort and cleanliness.
Pillowtop mattresses and tastefully decorated rooms with Egyption Cotton sheets did not go unoticed by me.
The ease of walking distance to town, yet the quiet peace of the river to hush you off to sleep, makes this the perfect destination for a week-end or mid-week retreat.
I plan to make Murphy's River Lodge a destination that I will visit often.

• Trip type: Traveled on business