We spent two nights at Murphy's River Lodge earlier this month. Our daughter and her family had one room and we had another. Ours was a king river view room with a balcony on the second floor. It was spacious and clean and everything we needed. We slept with the windows open so we could hear the river rushing by. Our daughter's family had two queen beds on the second floor and it also was clean and spacious. Everyone at the front desk was helpful and very pleasant. What we really enjoyed was taking a short walk into Estes Park whenever we wanted to and not having to to get a car out. The location is ideal... far enough away from the noise but close enough to stroll to town. The breakfast is enough to get you moving in the morning. Our grandchildren loved that they could pick a treat to take with them each day. My only wish was that we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge