Great location and staff! Super clean! I can’t say enough good things about Murphy’s River Lodge. We stayed 3 nights. The room was very clean and comfortable with the river running right by our deck. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was a nice start to the day. The lady in charge of the continental breakfast was friendly and did a great job keeping food stocked and the area very clean. You can easily walk into town from the lodge and the entrance to Rocky Mtn National Park is very close. We were very pleased and would stay here again, next time we will bring the kids so they can enjoy the pool and outdoor fire pit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge