My husband and I stayed in the kings rooms on the river. The room was nice and clean. The tv was in a kind of awkward spot to watch movies, but it is do-able. Small mini fridge, coffee pot and microwave in the room.
Right off your room is a small patio big enough for two and the river. Not all rooms are on the river, so if you want one make sure to ask.
It is within walking distance of downtown, but not right on the strip.
The service desk was very helpful and nice, and took our picture on the big chair outside, printed it and gave it to us before we left.
The continental breakfast was small and consisted of mostly pastries.
We did not use the pool or any other amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge