Our experience at Murphy's River Lodge was Great. We had checked into another hotel and left a hour in there. We went to the Murphy's River Lodge, not only was the staff and Guest Services awesome, kind and friendly, the rooms were very clean, The beds were comfortable and even had live music . I stay at a lot of Hotels & Lodges and it felt like home here. If you're in Estes Park, I recommend staying here. Thank You!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge