This was our second time to stay here. We enjoyed our experience here before so we decided to stay here again. The office staff is very friendly, both on the phone and in person. Our check-in and check-out went very smoothly. We loved the location with the river running behind the lodge. We chose a room on the river this time and enjoyed the sound of the river when we had our balcony door open. Our room this year seemed to have been recently updated and was very clean and cozy. The breakfast that was provided was all that we needed to start our day. The attendant there was very friendly and made sure that there was always enough food out and that the tables were cleaned after each guest left. We enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub after a day of hiking. The hot tub did not have strong jets, though. The picture in the giant rocking chair was a nice added touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge