We enjoyed our first trip to Estes Park and RMNP last year so much, we decided to come back this year and stay in town instead of on the outskirts. Murphy's River Lodge was the perfect spot! Our room was spacious and quiet, and the king size bed was very comfortable. The continental breakfast started our day off right and we really enjoyed the hot tub after our long hikes in RMNP. Kids really seemed to have a good time in the indoor heated pool. The hotel is just far enough out of town to be away from the hustle and bustle of the charming town's crowded streets, but close enough to walk for great meals, shopping, and mingling. Avid hikers, we enjoyed being able to walk to the Lake Estes area for all the festive July 4th activities and fireworks (another good reason to visit EP). The staff is very friendly. If we return for a third year, this will be our hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge