We made a last minute trip to Estes without reservations and were treated to a wonderful experience at Murphy's resort. My name is Murphy and we were driving up Fall River Rd when we spot Murphy's resort...of course we had to stop and see what was available. What we found were great accommodations, friendly staff and good value!! Our room was right on the river, the beds are great, the facility is clean and modern, the continental breakfast (more continental plus extras) is actually really good and a great location; a few miles up the road is RMNP or a quick trolley ride to town (2 minutes).
Give this place your business!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge