Managers are refreshingly pleasant. :) It's obvious how much they genuinely love to make sure the customer is happy. Front desk staff was extremely helpful and very friendly as well.
Beautiful location and lovely little town with shopping, bars and restaurants within walking distance. Drive into town is breathtaking! Also close enough to Denver to make a day trip to check out the city.
Used a Groupon for the lodge, so the price was phenomenal for the four of us for four nights.
Can't wait to come back some day!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge