This is a wonderful rustic, yet modern, lodge with a family charm as well as a romanticism for couples.
The staff is very courteous, attentive, and
knowledgable of the area. A lodge for both the city dweller and those experienced with mountain living.
You can walk into town, go on a hike, or Rocky Mountain National Park and other mountainous, secluded areas are just a short drive away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge