Really nice amenities, accommodating staff, and beautiful rooms. Something about Murphy's River Lodge lets you know that you really matter as a guest. The rooms are great; mini frig, microwave, usable fireplace, big bathroom, heated indoor pool... One of the best continental breakfasts that I've ever had. And it's because you can tell the management cares. Not just about the bottom line, but about you and your stay. I would recommend this lodge based on it's location, ease of service and views alone... but what really made our stay great was how all the little details added up to make this a unforgettable stay in Estes Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge