My husband and six year old son and I spent the weekend in Estes Park, lodging in one of the creekside condo units at Murphy's River Lodge. Our accomodations were comfortable and charming. The full kitchen was well equipped and allowed us to enjoy the comforts of "dining in" with our little boy who still finds eating at restaurants more tedious than entertaining. The creek was lovely right outside our door and the walking path across the creek provided a scenic five minute walk into town. Every employee we interracted with, including the manager was pleasant and helpful and friendly. With a young child, we are compelled to swim, regardless of weather conditions, wherever we stay, so having an indoor pool was a nice thing to have on a cold and windy October weekend. This is a lovely lodging choice in a convenient location in charming Estes Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge