We go to Estes every year and this year we chose this place, and we weren't disappointed! Nice quiet area, very close to downtown, which means no hassle finding a place to park!! Staff is very accommodating and friendly. Pool/hot tub area is indoors and very nice. Rooms are very comfortable and nice size and layout. LOVED the decks that were steps away from Fall River. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge