“Romantic Getaway room #39 April 29 2006”
Review of Wildwood Inn

and 1 more site!
Wildwood Inn
A TripAdvisor Member
“Romantic Getaway room #39 April 29 2006”
Reviewed April 30, 2006

Looking for a romantic quite spot with a spectacular view of the snow cap mountains? Wildwood Inn is on the top of my list. I wouldn't hesitate to visit them again soon. My husband and I married 17 years arrived at the resort upon checking in we were greeted with a glass of champagne. The staff were extremely informative and friendly. The office was scented with fragrant candles. They have free DVD's to borrow. We drove to our semi secluded condo with a private hot tub on our private deck. This was one of the first times in my husband and my travels that I didn't feel the need to rearrange the room. The layout was pefect. It felt more like a studio. Separate dining area, a comfortable couch to lounge, and a beautiful king size bed in our room. The decor was nice the room was extemely clean and very updated. My husband chose to add a meat and cheese basket to our stay. I was smiling from ear to ear when I saw a dozen yellow roses, a bottle of wine, and a lavender scented candle of his choice. The food basket was filled with wonderful goodies. I wish we had had more time to enjoy the spa treatments. This short trip in one 24 hour period was so relaxing. When we arrived home my children said you need to do that more often. They even noticed a difference. From beginning to end our stay at Wildwood was the best. April 29th, 2006 room number #39.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Reviewed April 26, 2006

I just wanted a room for the night so I could stay at a scrapbooking convention as long as I wanted without trying to drive "down the mountain" in the dark. I also wanted to try my first professional pedicure and massage while I was there. I never expected to be treated like a queen! Everything was absolutely wonderful! The staff was friendly and professional, the room was clean and lovely, and the spa services made my day! I'm quite the perfectionist, and if there was anything missing in this hotel, I would have complained about it. The Wildwood Inn does everything that they do very, very well! I couldn't believe I had a DVD player in my room and a CD player on my alarm clock, as well as a small microwave and refridgerator. They even had some cooking supplies in the closet, a cutting board, a toaster and other small things. The pillows and bed were incredibly soft and comfortable. The bathroom was well lit and roomy. The small room I stayed in had everything I could have asked for. I'm definitely going to stay there again, and tell all my friends what a wonderful place it is! I stayed in room # 20 on April 22, 2006.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 10, 2006

My boyfriend and I spent our first anniversary in room 39 at the Wildwood Inn on April 8th. We were blown away with everything! To start, the staff went out of their way to make us feel at home by accomodating all of our needs. The room was extremely clean and cozy (perfect for a romantic getaway), fully stocked with all the amenities, and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect private hot tub on our balcony. What I enjoyed most about the Wildwood Inn was the local herd of elk that enjoyed the Inn as much as we did. They were always visable in the lawn which made our stay that much more exciting. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed April 2006
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Denver
Reviewed April 9, 2006

The internet description does not do this Inn the justice it should. We were blown away with how romantic this Inn was. Our room was not only spotless, it was quiet, and fully stocked with everything we could need or want. The property was always occupied by the local herd of elk which made sitting outside in our private hot tub that much better. I would reccomend this place to anyone that is looking for a nice place to just get away, enjoy nature and relax.

3 Thank Karensbleu