“Wonderful place to stay!”
Review of Wildwood Inn

and 1 more site!
Wildwood Inn
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I are from Southern California and stayed at the Wildwood Inn for 3 nights. It was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The condo was clean and very comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Went to their spa with my wife and used one of their coupons out of the Estes magazine, they accepted it and charged us accordingly. We left and my mother was still there waiting for her appointment and heard them going over the coupon and if they did right, they both said it was the right charge. 4 hours later they called and left a voice mail that they were going to charge another $45 on our card!! This is unacceptable and unethical!!!!!!! If you accept a coupon and after discussing it in front of people then you should not be able to go back on it!!! This will be my first post of many on rating sites

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank Cac137
Cindyyl, General Manager at Wildwood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

To clarify the confusion on the coupon that was incorrectly used at our Day Spa. The appointments were made without mention of the coupon otherwise we would have been happy to explain all the aspects of this coupon since it does have many different aspects to be valid. Unfortunately instead of booking 2 of the same type of treatments to get the 50% off, the guest booked one of each in the category without letting us know her intent to use this coupon until paying her bill. The other stated aspects of the coupon is an automatic 20% gratuity applied to all services and coupon is subject to rules of use. The person that was working at the resort front desk was not that familiar with this coupon and was not sure how it worked and did incorrectly give the discount plus there was only a 11.45% gratuity applied, so we did place a call to the party to let them know of the problems with the use of this coupon and the explanation of the coupon as well as how they wanted to pay the balance that was due. After waiting several days for a return call we did contact them at which time we explained why there was still money owed on their account and went over the wording of the coupon again so that we could clear up any misunderstanding that had occurred. We honor all of our coupons but they must be used according to ALL the stipulations on them. Since this mishap we have held additional training with the staff on the different aspects of this coupon and we certainly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused our guests.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was our first trip to Estes Park and Wildwood Inn, and boy, it didn't disappoint! My husband, son and I stayed at the Cascade Suites which sits right on the Fall River with beautiful views of Deer Mountain. Our suite included a full kitchen, king pillow top bed, and was very comfortable with all the amenities one would have at home. A bonus was the fishing right outside our door that our 10 year old thoroughly enjoyed, especially when he caught his 14" trout! We also loved the proximity to The Rocky Mountain National Park that offers a plethora of many different outdoor activities to fit anyone's fitness level with unbelievable hiking trails, and views that were truly breathtaking. I would highly recommend Wildwood Inn for a family vacation that can be enjoyed by all.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Our stay at the Wildwood Inn Sundance #32 was more than the best.
The room was spacious and clean. The Jacuzzi in the living room was fantastic. The view was great.
This is not a comment from a first time traveler, I have seen and stayed in so many places all over the places and by far this place was the best.
The internet was surprisingly fast too.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The Wildwood Inn is an amazing place to stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the accomodations could not be better. Just a short drive to the heart of Estes Park yet it feels like you are far from civilization when you are there. A great place to relax and get away from the everyday hustle and bustle of life.
We highly recomend staying here and will be back again very soon.

Room Tip: Download the property map and look at the many different types of rooms before you book your trip. I...
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I just hung up from speaking with the desk clerk at Wildewood Inn. I was trying to make a reservation and having never been there before, I had several questions. I was treated SO RUDELY. I finally asked her if I was bothering her. In the same rude manner, she said she was trying to explain answers to me. Oh, man. I had my credit card out and was all set and ready to make a reservation as the room they had available would have been perfect. Instead, I told her that I did not appreciate her attitude, that it left much to be desired and I would be spending my lodging money elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Carol H
Cindyyl, Innkeeper at Wildwood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

We are sorry that you had a bad experience as we strive to give great customer service to all of our call inquiries. We hope you will call us back in the future and let us help you plan a stay in Estes Park. We know that you would not be disappointed!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

The wife loved this place, a nice large suite right on the Fall River, lulled to sleep by a babbling brook. The room was clean and had all we needed for a nice stay. Very close to RMNP entrance.
That said, I saw other equally nice places along the river. The rules of the stay were many such as no maid service (15% extra) and if you don't clean up then you get hit with the 15%. The room cost was high so I can't really rate the room higher. Otherwise, I enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank George S
Cindyyl, Innkeeper at Wildwood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

One of our main priorities is the privacy of our guests. That being said, we do offer daily housekeeping for an additional fee, but most of our guests have no problem with putting the dishes in the dishwasher if the unit has one, which most do, or doing the few dishes they dirty by hand before they depart. Our housekeepers take care of all linens, trash and recycles when a guest departs. We offer daily towel exchange, which is also set up to preserve a guest's privacy. We have many return guests and first time guests who appreciate how we set this up.