We just returned from our second stay at the Romantic Riversong in Estes Park. We are from Boston, in our 30s, and we love hiking. We stayed at Riversong in December and enjoyed snowshoeing in Rocky Mountain National Park, and came back in May for hiking. Riversong is at the very end of a dirt road, secluded along a river. The property is very nice with places to walk (including a very large mountain if you want to hike it), benches and streams, and nice flowers. The rooms are well maintained with lots of attention. The breakfast is great - a big meal, different every day (we stayed 8 days), in a pretty room with lots of windows and views. The location is great for visiting the park, it is about 8 minutes from the entrance. Deer come grazing through the property in the early morning and late evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic RiverSong Inn is an inviting bed and breakfast offering the ideal location for an intimate Estes Park getaway. This quaint ten room inn is located at the end of a winding country lane and near trout streams and ponds, hiking trails and tree swings with spectacular scenery for all to enjoy. Our bedrooms are cozy, decorated with country furnishings for you to be lulled to sleep by the melody of our mountain stream. Our full country breakfast is the best you will find anywhere in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Romantic Riversong Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romantic Riversong Hotel Estes Park
- Romantic Riversong b&b Inn