Rooms really vary, so think carefully about what you like. Some are a bit funky and kitschy, others are more modern. We stayed in Meadow Bright, which has a great bathroom (but rocky floor is treacherous - be prepared).
Pros: Estes Park is a charming town, and the location of this B&B provides a good home base for exploring. Grounds and views are great. Yeah for fireplaces and spa tubs.
Cons: The breakfast, while lovingly prepared, needs some serious help. The souffles were inedible one day; the ham was so dry, you could not cut it the next. We ended up filling up on the great cookies instead!
Some unique aspects to the B&B, but I don't think we will return. We also spent a few days renting a cabin in the area, and that property offered exceptional quality and value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic RiverSong Inn offers the ideal location for an intimate Estes Park getaway. This quaint ten room inn is located at the end of a winding country lane and near trout streams and ponds, hiking trails and tree swings with spectacular scenery for all to enjoy. Our bedrooms are cozy, decorated with country furnishings for you to be lulled to sleep by the melody of our mountain stream. Our full country breakfast is the best you will find anywhere in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Romantic RiverSong Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romantic Riversong b&b Inn
- Romantic Riversong Hotel Estes Park