This is a Pricey Bed and Breakfast. The rooms are very nice and well kept and maintained. The grounds were well kept and maintained also. This is a nice romantic bed and breakfast. I'd suggest while staying here visit the Rocky Mtn National Park. The Breakfast was really good both days we stayed here. The staff were friendly and were very helpful. There are various rooms to choose from, to whatever you may want. Overall it was a very good experience. Last visit in 2010.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic RiverSong Inn is an inviting bed and breakfast offering the ideal location for an intimate Estes Park getaway. This quaint ten room inn is located at the end of a winding country lane and near trout streams and ponds, hiking trails and tree swings with spectacular scenery for all to enjoy. Our bedrooms are cozy, decorated with country furnishings for you to be lulled to sleep by the melody of our mountain stream. Our full country breakfast is the best you will find anywhere in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Romantic Riversong Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romantic Riversong b&b Inn
- Romantic Riversong Hotel Estes Park