“Stunning landscapes and wonderful lodging”

Romantic RiverSong Bed and Breakfast Inn
Ranked #1 of 20 Estes Park B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I went to Riversong in mid-April, a risky time considering the weather, the day before I was scheduled to drive out I called to ask about driving conditions since I would be traveling by myself. Mary was so lovely, she assured me I should be safe and that she would touch base with me later in the day. She called later and let me know the road conditions would be risky and not to make the trek. Sad, but safe I made alternative plans. The next day turned out to be gorgeous and around 9:00am my phone rang, it was Mary letting me know I should come!

I got in my rental and drove out...I was never so happy I did. I'm so pleased that I had the chance to see the vistas, experience the peace and lounge in the tub. The team at Riversong are so accommodating, the rooms are lovely and cozy, the main room in the house is so inviting you don't want to leave. The breakfast was so scrumptious, I couldn't move they filled my belly so much I didn't eat another meal that day.

I can say without any reservation that if you are considering a trip to Estes, Romantic Riversong is THE place to stay.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Sue V

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This romantic bed and breakfast offers the relaxing essentials needed when escaping a busy life. The clean and cozy comforts include huge showers, jetted tubs, candle light, fireplaces, daily sweet snacks and amazing breakfast. Their book collection, games and romantic rooms give the perfect reason to never leave. We stayed in robes for three days enjoying the amenities they offer. You can't go wrong with Riversong!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank MMercado
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This property was amazing. We stayed in the wood nymph room and couldn't have been happier. We loved our real wood fireplace in our room, the great views, huge bathtub and shower, and very delicious food. The romantic dinner was well worth the price and very tasty. This trip was great and I wouldn't have changed anything about it.

Room Tip: Wood nymph is half of a stand-alone cottage a little bit from the main area, great privacy and amazi...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jsm561
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I loved our two night stay in Mountain Rose room. Crackling fire inside seen either from claw foot bathtub or the bedroom. Rocky Mountains seen outside from shower or reading nook window bench. Location on the outskirts of town, which we loved. We saw Elk on the driveway. The trail up from the flagpole leads to breathtaking vistas of mountains and the valley/lake of Estes Park. The staff were extremely attentive, yet didn't monopolize our time. The breakfasts were exquisite and afternoon tea/coffee with fresh-baked cookies was delicious. A great way to spend couple time!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kirk J
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had a great time at the Riversong. It is a very cozy and welcoming B and B. Attention to detail, great breakfast and service were the highlights. It is in a quiet river valley away from all the touristy areas in Estes Park.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I love to travel for special occasions like our anniversary, but as new residents of Colorado we wanted to try a B&B in the mountains. We chose Estes Park as it wasn't too far away and the Romantic Riversong was highly rated.

Our two innkeepers, Cynthia and Mary, were fantastic hosts. The food was some of the best we've ever had from a B&B. The service all day with coffee and tea and just good conversation was fantastic.

The Forget me Not room is fantastic and we will come and get that room again! We enjoyed the fireplace, the tub, and the great location. We spent hours just looking over the snow covered trees and mountain tops.

We also enjoyed watching the elk and bobcat sauntering around.

The price is high, but worth it.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank AlexKac
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We had the most phenomenal weekend birthday (turned 23!) getaway! Everyone was incredibly friendly and attentive, and made us feel at home immediately. We really felt like part of the family. The food was delicious and you could really tell how much care and attention was put into every aspect of the meal! The room was beautiful, serene, and relaxing - just what we needed. We stayed in the Indian Paintbrush room, with a beautiful swinging bed and heated floors and the most amazing bathtub for great, relaxing bubble baths. The rooms were all very interactive - there were poem blocks, journals with entries from past guests, board games, etc. There's always something to do, and you feel so connected to everyone else who's stayed at Romantic Riversong and in that room. It was also very conveniently located - only a few minutes drive to the Rocky Mountains National Park and into town as well. I have so much appreciation for everyone at Romantic Riversong for making our trip to Estes Park even more than we could have ever imagined. We will definitely be going back, and we have a list of other rooms we can't wait to try out!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple