My wife and I loved our two night stay in Mountain Rose room. Crackling fire inside seen either from claw foot bathtub or the bedroom. Rocky Mountains seen outside from shower or reading nook window bench. Location on the outskirts of town, which we loved. We saw Elk on the driveway. The trail up from the flagpole leads to breathtaking vistas of mountains and the valley/lake of Estes Park. The staff were extremely attentive, yet didn't monopolize our time. The breakfasts were exquisite and afternoon tea/coffee with fresh-baked cookies was delicious. A great way to spend couple time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic RiverSong Inn is an inviting bed and breakfast offering the ideal location for an intimate Estes Park getaway. This quaint ten room inn is located at the end of a winding country lane and near trout streams and ponds, hiking trails and tree swings with spectacular scenery for all to enjoy. Our bedrooms are cozy, decorated with country furnishings for you to be lulled to sleep by the melody of our mountain stream. Our full country breakfast is the best you will find anywhere in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Romantic Riversong Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romantic Riversong Hotel Estes Park
- Romantic Riversong b&b Inn