My husband and I stayed at Riversong in May of 2007. Ours was a weekend trip spent in lovely Forget-Me-Not. This room is pure magic...we both swear there is a spell cast on it! It is soooo quiet and tranquil. We both felt like we had a weeks vacation after one weekend! Breakfasts are very good and oh-so-filling. Bed...soft (which I love, my husband not so much but it was more than tolerable to him). Staff...first rate! Extremely hospitable without being intrusive. Location...PERFECT! Less than 15 minutes to Rocky Mtn Ntl Park entrance and less than 10 to downtown Estes Park. We had massages in our room...utterly fantastic after a big hike in the park...then off to town or Mary's Lake Lodge for dinner. Loved finishing off a big day soaking in the tub next to a fire.
This time we stayed 3 nights 4/10-13 (again in Forget-Me-Not since it was so perfect the first time) and got married! We were both nervous about Riversong not being as wonderful as we remembered it...We were so relieved when it ended up even better than before. The staff had every detail taken care of. We did the Elopement Package that included the ceremony, massages, and dinner (we requested a floral bouquet and cake in leiu of the dinner and they happily made the change). We were treated like royalty from the second we arrived (which, by the way, was during the requested check in time...there's nothing that stresses me out more than people showing up early to a dinner party or gathering I'm throwing...I can't imagine a B&B feeling any different. There's plenty to do in Estes while waiting for 3pm to roll around.).
The ceremony was just the two of us with Gary officiating, one of the staff that requested to observe (we were more than happy to have her...she was one of our favourite hostesses and she ended up acting as a witness), and David from Cathcart Photography taking photos. Nothing could have been more perfect. Gary was amazing as the minister. He was just so genuine and made us both feel so special and taken care of. Between him and David , they made sure we were photographed in every beautiful nook and cranny on the property...Everyone really made us feel like only our happiness mattered that weekend.
We also did the backpack picnic...only we didn't even leave our room to use ours! We holed up in our room for the day after the ceremony and just enjoyed eachother, the gorgeous view from our room, the fire in the fireplace, the abundance of food in our pack, the champagne we brought from home and massages before dinner.
It just couldn't have been better! (And believe me...we are hard to please!)
If you are ever looking to enjoy Estes Park and RMNP you must stay at this B&B...tell them Chris and Mande sent you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic RiverSong Inn offers the ideal location for an intimate Estes Park getaway. This quaint ten room inn is located at the end of a winding country lane and near trout streams and ponds, hiking trails and tree swings with spectacular scenery for all to enjoy. Our bedrooms are cozy, decorated with country furnishings for you to be lulled to sleep by the melody of our mountain stream. Our full country breakfast is the best you will find anywhere in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Romantic RiverSong Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romantic Riversong b&b Inn
- Romantic Riversong Hotel Estes Park