Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hurb
Hotels.com
All reviews fall river hot tub wild turkeys shampoo and conditioner room was clean close to town definitely stay here again rocky mountain park a great place to stay stay in estes park location is great coffee maker short drive gas fireplace toni rmnp property
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2018

Where to start? I can only echo all the other fantastic comments by offering my own version of it! Our time in Colorado started out by my fiance proposing in southern CO on Pikes Peak and two days later we ended up in Estes Park, obviously still on cloud nine! I read all the reviews ahead of time and I was STILL blown away by the absolute warmth, hospitality and overall welcoming demeanor of everyone running and operating the 4 Seasons Inn! We got an ice cold beer on arrival, genuine congratulations on our engagement and a wonderful private hot tub and room with a fireplace. Guys. This was the most romantic stay of my life! There is a babbling creek running through the property, wildlife everywhere and just a general peace and comfort about being there. It's 5 minutes from Rocky Mnt. Natl. park and essentially on the same road as the Stanley Hotel. Mark the manager even threw in free firewood during our stay. Awesome place. Fantastic people. We WILL be return customers and send everyone we know their way! I could go on and on, but book it now and see for yourself! ( I assure you, this is a genuine unpaid review!)

Room tip: Stay on 2nd floor! We stayed in a 2nd-floor suite and wondered how much noise we were making for the people below. We heard nothing.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bri N
Barnett4SeasonsInn, Owner at 4 Seasons Inn on Fall River, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Thanks so much for the fantastic review and again congratulations on your engagement! We're so happy to hear you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you again sometime and thank you for recommending us to your friends!

Cheers!
Blake & Toni Barnett, Owners

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Wife and I spent our honeymoon here for the weekend. We loved it! The owners are amazing. They even left us a handwritten card when we arrived. Very clean rooms! The hot tub was nice on a snowy night.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Barnett4SeasonsInn, Owner at 4 Seasons Inn on Fall River, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! Please keep us in mind if you are in the area again as we'd love you host you. Cheers!
Blake & Toni Barnett, Owners

Reviewed April 8, 2018

Such a beautiful property, yet still convenient to town. We had such a nice stay. Checked in very late and Toni was so nice. I’d had an issue with my luggage and needed something to be sent and Toni explained exactly what I needed to do to make sure it arrived. Basically she gave me the correct address and told me not to worry because she and Blake would make sure I received it! I never gave it another thought, I was able to enjoy every minute of my vacation knowing they had it covered! Such a relief and so above and beyond. The room was spacious. We had a coffe maker, coffee, creamer and beautiful mugs in which to enjoy it! Our room was clean, the beds so comfortable! I love to travel but I also love to go home. This was the first time I was stated out loud that I didn’t want to leave or pull the door behind me. My homebody traveling companion said ‘Yeah, me too!’ That is the highest compliment! Five stars all around!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank joanierm

Thanks for the great review and we so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope you come back soon. Have a wonderful Summer. Blake and Toni, Owners

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Wife and husband owned, the sweetest people you will ever meet! They offered us complimentary wine and hot tub towels when we mentioned our interest. Such a cute little place with a great view and perfect for a weekend getaway! Highly recommend!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello Kristin! Thank you again for staying with us! We are so happy that you enjoyed your time at the 4 Seasons Inn and in Estes Park. We look forward to seeing you again! Blake & Toni Barnett, Owners

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My fiance and I stayed from 3/24/18 through 3/29/18. Mark the manager was very helpful and very pleasant to work with. The room was cozy and very nice and the hotel in general was very peaceful and relaxing. The wild life that comes down to the hotel every day was amazing to see and the hot tub was relaxing as well. We will be back to estes next spring and the 4 seasons will be our hotel from now on. Great great place and very friendly caring manager

Trip type: Traveled with family
Barnett4SeasonsInn, Owner at 4 Seasons Inn on Fall River, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

THANK YOU very much for providing this great review and we are so happy that your enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again. Blake & Toni Barnett, Owners