4 Seasons Inn on Fall River
Peak To Peak Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$89
Discovery Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$149
Quality Inn Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$215
$190
QualityInn
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$160
Murphy's Resort at Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$135
The Estes Park Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$259
$251
Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)
$309
  • Restaurant
Hotel Estes(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$149
StoneBrook Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$140
Nicky's Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
$150
All reviewshot tubfall rivercomplimentary wineoffered snacksrecommended a great restaurantshampoo and conditionerwild turkeysroom was cleanowners were friendlyupstairs roomgreat place to stayvery nice stayrocky mountain parkquiet locationdefinitely stay here againvisited estesfire pit
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My fiance and I just spent the weekend in room four. The room was cozy, and very clean. The room was stocked with coffee, creamer, sugar, conditioner, shampoo, and body wash. Every one of these were full-size. The owners are very accommodating, and very sweet. Taylor even cleaned the snow off of our car when he knew we were preparing to leave. I would recommend this lovely place to anyone visiting Estes Park.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I have stayed at numerous places in Estes Park over the last several years and 4 Seasons Inn is by far the best place I have stayed. The owners Taylor and Paula are the most friendliest people you could ever meet, they go above and beyond to take care of you during your stay.
We stayed at 4 Seasons Inn for the first time about 14 months ago for my husbands birthday, the room was very clean and cozy and had everything we needed for a very much needed relaxing weekend. We also had a outside grill to cook dinner on! Paula and Taylor offered us the use of anything we needed to cook our dinner and anything else we might need during our weekend stay. I should also mention that we had already been greeted with a bottle of wine and also goodies that we could have for breakfast when we checked in, also we was offered the use of the park pass to The National park.
I had mentioned that we was celebrating my husbands birthday and within a couple of hours Paula, Taylor and some of the other guests were at our door with Paula's home made strawberry shortcake with whipped cream and real strawberries on top and lit candles, singing Happy Birthday! My husband and I were both amazed and thrilled, the owner's made my husband's birthday celebration one of the best birthday's ever. The evening was concluded with soaking in the hot tub and Paula and Taylor providing a couple of glasses of some very nice wine and cooking up some S'mores on the fire pit.It was a perfect weekend, we arrived as strangers and left as friends! My husband and I have gone back several times since that first visit and have never been disappointed, we have stayed in different rooms and everyone of them are spotlessly clean and each room has a special theme to them, some of Paula's special touch, making them very comfy and cozy. Taylor does an amazing job on keeping the property grounds and buildings in tip top condition, Taylor also provides his own special touch in the evenings by building a fire in the fire pit down by the river for the guests to roast marshmallows and make S'mores, which he provides. The owners at 4 Seasons Inn also offer the use of bicycles and ski passes during your stay, along with the National park pass, in all the places I have stayed in Estes Park, I have never been offered these things and never have I met a nicer couple, that make you feel so welcome! 4 Seasons Inn is my # 1 place to stay in Estes Park, my husband and I have no desire to stay anywhere else now. We wish we could stay at 4 Seasons Inn every weekend, not only for the beautiful surroundings and being right on the river and the cozy, clean and comfy rooms but mostly for the outstanding, friendly treatment you receive from the owners Taylor and Paula. Looking forward to our next visit!

Room Tip: Our personal favorite's for a room are #9 #7 and rooms #6 and #8 that both have a private hot tub, these hot tubs are in addition to the main hot tub on the deck facing the river. Even though we have our own favorite rooms that we like to stay in, every room at 4 Seasons Is very clean and inviting and they include fireplaces a added bonus for the romantic getaway.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Orthogirl56
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We were booked to stay at 4 Seasons from 9/10/13 through 9/14/13. The Inn is quaint and quiet but lacks air conditioning. Luckily it was raining the entire time and the weather was cool enough. We were notified the morning of 9/12/13 that the town of Estes Park has been evacuated and that we had about an hour before we would need to leave the Inn. They were sand bagging the creek that flows through the property. When we checked out at the office, the owner told us that they could NOT refund our credit card for our unused days but we could have a credit for a future stay. At this point we had to leave. Unfortunately this location is 1200 miles away from our home and a future stay credit was not an option. Hopefully a flood won't be in the cards for your stay but if it is, beware because the owners of this Inn do not want to provide a credit for your stay even though there was an evacuation making it impossible for us to complete our stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel M
Paula L, Owner at 4 Seasons Inn on Fall River, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you for your response, you were given a refund on 9/29/2013 for the full amount of the remainder of your stay, It look over a week to restore the phone service in the area and any and all guest that were effected due to the flood are given a refund. We hope you and your family never experience a disaster as you will find out it takes a few days to get things restored. Thanks

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The inn is nicely located halfway between Estes Park and the park entrance on a picturesque creek. Since it was just my husband and me, we chose the smaller room (#1), The room was clean and nicely furnished. There is an electric fan, but with no air conditioning and no window, we were warm during the night. I recommend a balcony room during the summer to allow opening the door.

Room Tip: I recommend a balcony room during the summer to allow opening the door for air movement.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sctraveler15
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We booked the room with a private hot tub and loved it. The people running the Inn were so nice and helpful. The first night, they greeted us with wine around the campfire! They recommended great places to eat and took very good care of us. I would have loved to stay an entire week! The place had a creek running through it... very nice.

Room Tip: The hot tub suite was so nice after a long day hiking in Rocky Mountain Park!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple