“Very popular”

Ranked #7 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed August 28, 2014

We went for a late afternoon lunch and it was crowded. The food was good, the bar selection was great and for a resort community this is really the best bang for the buck for food, fun and entertainment .

Write a ReviewReviews (3,599)

Reviewed August 28, 2014

I have only eaten hear twice, and both have been take out. Whenever we pick up our food, the place is absolutely insanely packed with numerous people waiting for tables. Quite a popular place!

he food is absolutely delicious. My family loves BBQ and love that we can enjoy some on our annual trips to Estes Park. We always get sampler dishes and there isn't anything we didn't like. My favorite is the pulled pork and my father and husband love the ribs. They fall right off the bone. The coleslaw, bakes beans, and string beans are yummy. The sweet potato fries are a must!

I have to say that both times we have ordered our food they have forgotten an item of our order. We laugh it off and each time they were nice enough for us to get that side item another time. Very nice people.

Since we do take out we haven't tried the beer selection.

If you are a BBQ don't miss Smokin' Dave's! I'm not sure I would wait in the long lines for a table (I don't like long table waits anywhere), so my advice is to order take out and enjoy this delicious meal in your cabin viewing the mountains!

Reviewed August 28, 2014

This was one of the better meals we had in Estes Park during our 4 day stay.
I ordered the catfish dinner which was great. There were 2 large portions of lightly breaded catfish, a combo of sweet potato and regular fires, cole slaw and hush puppies.
My husband ordered the pulled pork sandwich with fries and said they were both very good.

My major complaint was the parking situation. There aren't enough parking spaces to accommodate the number of diners.
When we left there were literally 3 or more cars waiting for my parking spot. It took me forever to find one when when we arrived for an early dinner.
It was not a good situation. I barely had enough room to pull out of their small parking lot.
Plan accordingly.

Reviewed August 28, 2014

Go here if you are in Estes Park. It is amazing. Massive amounts of food for a very good price. Delicious food and you must try all of the sauces!

Reviewed August 27, 2014

This is the best restaurant in Estes Park. I was referred here by a local that said this is where they all go. I find the brisket and the ribs the best menu items. I am not fond of their pulled pork (and I am a pulled pork fan) or their chicken.
Fantastic selection of beers!