“YUM!”

Ranked #6 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Go here if you are in Estes Park. It is amazing. Massive amounts of food for a very good price. Delicious food and you must try all of the sauces!

Reviewed August 27, 2014

This is the best restaurant in Estes Park. I was referred here by a local that said this is where they all go. I find the brisket and the ribs the best menu items. I am not fond of their pulled pork (and I am a pulled pork fan) or their chicken.
Fantastic selection of beers!

Reviewed August 27, 2014

We all stopped here for lunch after crossing over rocky mt natl park. Food was good. We were sat in a corner as we were a little loud. Had a great time. Prices were not bad.

Reviewed August 26, 2014

Stopped here by fluke and it was worth it. Just outside of town en-route to Estes Park. The food was fresh and the beer cold. Great stop for hungry hikers. I loved the vibe too.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Great BBQ, and I love their sweet potato fries!!! A little crowded in the summer, so I don't go as much as I would like to...My favorite is the pulled pork sandwich. They could use some help with re-doing their bathroom....a shower curtain doesn't cut it for a door. They need to expand their dining room. Good bar. Great views, is you can get next to a window facing the park.