“BEST BBQ Around!”

Ranked #5 of 136 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My husband and I KNEW we were going here when we planned our trip to Estes. He ordered ribs (which fell off the bone) and I ordered Brisket and Pulled Pork. The service, atmosphere, and food were out of this world! Our waitress was upbeat and attentive (even though it was packed that night we were in) and it our food came out in no time! I HIGHLY recommend!

1  Thank Hannah G
There are newer reviews for Smokin' Dave's BBQ & Tap House

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We walked in thinking we weren't going to get a table (there was 9 of us) luckily we only had to wait 10 minutes, we took a look at the menu while waiting and took ages to decide because everything sounded lovely!! We ended up sharing a couple of the massive platters.. Of course we ate it all!! We then had to try all of the desserts! EVERYTHING WAS DELICIOUS!

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have been to smokin Dave's twice now and it was just as good the second time around. We got a table almost immediately and our food and drinks came out right away. (Which was a bonus since we'd been driving, walking, and photographing all morning in RMNP, and were starved!). Our waitress was wonderful! We went back the next day for 2 bottles of their original sauce.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Living in the south all my life, I do know my BBQ, and this place has got it down to the last rib, ,, don't pass this place up

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Smokin' Dave's was the highest rated restaurant in Estes (behind a donut shop and two coffee stands). Everything in our larger group was great, from the ribs to pulled pork, brisket and catfish. They also have a real nice selection of beers to choose from. If we were staying longer, we'd be going back this trip!