“happy birthday”

Smokin' Dave's BBQ & Tap House
Ranked #5 of 135 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Bridge City, Texas
“happy birthday”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Went here for my birthday. Enjoyed my rib eye steak. I had made reservations because we had 5 adults. We were seated immediately upon arrival. Wait staff was great and we never lacked anything. This place has great steaks, burgers, chicken and BBQ. This place really fills up fast so expect a modest wait or better yet make a reservation.

• Visited October 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yummy!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Huge portions and good prices. Food was great. We tried ribs, chicken and pork. Most of our order was ixed up but they pleasantly got it right and we enjoyed our meal.

Visited September 2012
Apex, North Carolina
“Possibly the best BBQ!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Ok, I have to admit that this is tough for me to admit. I have had some great BBQ from all over. I have visited some of the most well known BBQ joints around, from Memphis to KC to TX to NC, where I currently live. When I saw the TA reviews for this place in CO, I figured that there must be something I am missing.

When we pulled into the parking lot, we were lucky to find a spot to park. We went inside to a 20 minute wait during a time of day that is not known for waits (mid-afternoon). I ordered the 'Pitmaster' which was loaded with all types of meats. I took a portion of each meat from the bun to taste them as they were served and they were each some of the best BBQ I had ever tasted. With this good of BBQ, I felt that it shouldn't need any sauce at all. That was until I tasted the sauce. Holy Smokes! Their standard BBQ sauce was about good enough to drink! Needless to say, I added some of that great sauce to the great BBQ and ended up in a BBQ coma within 30 minutes. My wife enjoyed the same induced coma with me and we waddled out of there with a buzz that cannot truly be explained.

If you are in or around Estes Park or the RMNP, STOP at Smokin Daves! We will be back :)

• Visited September 2012
“Best BBQ around!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

This is a hidden gem! Doesn't look like much from the outside, but the food is the best Estes Park has to offer!! Yummy!!

Georgia
“Give me more!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I love this restaurant! Every time we go to Estes Park, we make sure to eat here. The portions are enormous and the prices are reasonable. Make plans to eat here if you love BBQ.

Visited October 2012