“Give me more!”

Smokin' Dave's BBQ & Tap House
Ranked #7 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I love this restaurant! Every time we go to Estes Park, we make sure to eat here. The portions are enormous and the prices are reasonable. Make plans to eat here if you love BBQ.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Wow! One of my co-workers told me I had to try the BBQ at this place if I was ever in Estes Park and I am glad I listen to him. The BBQ and service was excellent. I would highly recommend trying the BBQ if you're in the area.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This place always has allot of cars in the parking lot and smells amazing, so we figured we would try it. It was a spectacular day so we figured we would sit outside.... Besides there was a good 20 minute wait for indoor seating. It took our waiter some time to resize we were there...which I find quite often when eating outside. The area was pretty small and not picturesque at all. The waiter be er introduced himself but did take our orders pretty promptly after noticing us. I had ribs and my husband brisket. The ribs were amazing and according to my husband his brisket was just as good. Out drinks were never refilled, no napkins, we were never checked on again which was bad because I dropped my knife and never had one for the rest of the meal.The price was reasonable and the portions were good. Would I come here again???? I probably would but I wouldn't expect anything above or beyond.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Fabulous BBQ! But they are incredibly busy and it seems to be normal for a long wait to get a table for dinner. And in the busyness, it seems easy to feel part of the shuffle and notice little things that could be better in the areas of customer service and/or cleanliness. But the BBQ meat and flavors are fantastic.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Being from Texas, it's easy to be suspicious of BBQ places outside of your state. After reading reviews of Smokin' Daves, my husband and I were certain that we couldn't go wrong. They had a nice selection of local beer and a varied menu as well. I was most excited about the Elgin Sausage (Elgin is in Central Texas and near where much of my family grew up). The food did not disappoint. My husband ordered the pitmaster sandwhich and all of the meats were fantastic. The serving sizes were more than generous. Our waiter was nice and helpful but no overly attentive (which is nice when you're on vacation and trying to relax). I would definitely recommend Smokin' Daves to anyone who like good BBQ.