“Fun for adults and friends!”
Review of Snowy Peaks Winery

Snowy Peaks Winery
Ranked #9 of 44 things to do in Estes Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Handcrafted wines from Estes Park, Colorado. Our family friendly tasting room features boutique wines, artisanal cheeses, gourmet foods and unique gifts from around Colorado. Open year-round for winery tours and tastings. Plus, juice tastings and a playroom for the younger jet-setters.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

A friend and I met for a wine tasting at Snowy Peaks Winery. We had a great time and they even had gluten free crackers for my friend. There is very limited seating and the ambiance isn't great but the staff is friendly and it was a fun activity for two adults

All reviews
"for sale"
in 6 reviews
"in town"
in 11 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
in 5 reviews
in 9 reviews
"playroom"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I must say this was my favorite stop while we were visiting Estes Park. It was very cozy and they had 20 or more wines you could choose from to taste. The tasting is 5 for $5. and a glass of wine is only $5. I bought several bottles to bring home with me. The price per bottle was reasonable nothing I bought was over $20. Construction in the front is a bit of a pain, but that's not their fault. There is free parking in the back of the building as well. They have several cheeses and other items available to taste and purchase.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is a very cozy & relaxed wine tasting room, with a very pleasant staff. A free parking lot is available right across the street, which is a plus in the Estes Park area. You get 5 tastes for $5. There are a great variety (10-20) of wines available for tasting and purchasing. You can also taste some cheese with your wine. There were two types of goat cheese available the day of our visit. There are several gift items also available to purchase, and after you are finished with your tasting you can continue your visit by making a wine and food purchase and enjoy them at the colorful seating area on the side. The best place about this tasting room is the play area for children. You can have a relaxed visit while the children enjoy themselves also. We also purchase a bottle of wine here on every visit.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Snowy Peaks is my first stop when visiting Estes Park/RMNP for an overnight. Their grapes are Colorado sourced and their wine knowledge is worldly. The tasting option is perfect, and their wines are reasonable prices for small productions. I always pick up a bottle or two and leave with a smile thanks to the helpful owners and staff.

1  Thank jwhitney19