“Smooth Coffee & Relaxed Gift Shop Atmosphere”
Review of Inkwell & Brew

Inkwell & Brew
Weirton, West Virginia
“Smooth Coffee & Relaxed Gift Shop Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

A great place for a special cup of coffee. I have visited many cafés, and I have found their cortados to be unsurpassed. The gift and writing supplies shop located in the café is a perfect place to browse while enjoying your favorite coffee. There is also indoor and outdoor seating available. The owners are great and will do their best to accommodate you. I highly recommend this shop.

• Visited February 2014

“Worth to come”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Great coffee, good chocolate, nice and friendly people, beautiful shop. I loved the espresso that I´ve tried and cortado as well. I´m looking forward to my next visit !

• Visited February 2014
Weirton, West Virginia
“Awesome atmosphere for a mini break!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

As visitors to Estes Park, this shop was a wonderful surprise! Tired, and needing a "mini break", we ducked in just to check it out on our stroll through town. We enjoyed great carmel latte and a wonderful snack! The macaroons are to die for - my personal favorite. Unique shop to browse with many interesting and unusual items. The cards were awesome! I found a great mother's day card and birthday cards. Love it!

• Visited April 2014
Houston, Texas
“Great find! Coffee and shopping!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

What an adorable shop with wonderful owners! I loved this shop. The coffee was great but I loved a unique items they had for sale. Plus upstairs in a place relax , read, paint and write. Definitely worth a visit!