“Great review”

Sombrero Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: Attraction, Activity
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This was a last minute decision to go ride horses and my wife was not sure about it but she did love it we will definitely return the two hour ride was perfect and I would recommend it to any first time or even experienced rider.

1  Thank Levi G

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Everyone was so welcoming and nice! I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone. The views were pretty cool too! Not as much in the mountains as I thought it would be - but the horses did get to climb up some areas which was cool!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Great Great Great experience! If you are looking for a memory maker while in Estes Park, this is a must do! My wife and I took tbe 2 hour ride and it could not have been anymore perfect! Thanks guys, we will definately make this a part of our next Colorado trip.

1  Thank Orod2042
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We had a great ride through the beautiful mountains in the snow! Learned about the land and history of the place. Saw deer, elk, and one domestic dog by surprise. Was a highlight of our trip to Estes Park!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Great ride,great views,great experience...felt like I was in the Wild West, recommend this to anyone it was great,October 2012

1  Thank Steven B