Kirks Flyshop & Mountain Adventures
Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best day on the water ever!!

What a great experience! Ben was very knowledgeable and a great teacher. I especially appreciated... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
rdtapper
Dike
If you're in Estes Park and wanting to Fly Fish - go with Kirk and his team!

Took a fly fishing trip with Kirk and Kevin - these guys are awesome and know their stuff! I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Brian S

Recommended experiences in and around Estes Park
from $129.00
from $79.99
from $20.00
from $129.00
More Info
All reviews fly shop fly fishing trip trout caught fish private water guided trip big thompson great fishing hour guided great teacher hour trip fishing spots grand slam fishing license guide chris guided fishing four hours
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2019

We had the best time fly fishing in May 2019 with Jim. Even though I have only fly fished once before, Jim was so helpful, patientand encouraging to me. My husband and I booked 2 half days with Jim and we caught so many trout; my husband even got the "grand slam", I missed by one kind. It was so exciting and so much fun,
The locations we were taken to and the views were absolutely wonderful! Than you Jim for a fantastic trip.

Date of experience: May 2019
kirksflyshop, Manager at Kirks Flyshop & Mountain Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Patricia,

We are happy you had two great fly fishing trips with Jim and caught lots of fish including the Grand Slam. Kirks Flyshop and Jim appreciate your great "5" Star review.

Reviewed July 25, 2019

My son, Nate, (who has high functioning Autism) loves to fish. We decided while on our vacation, we would let him fly fish. John was absolutely AMAZING with him. John took him and his dad on a 6 hour fishing trip. My daughter and I tagged along for the hiking and scenery! Withing 3 minutes of being in the water, Nate caught his first trout. The guys had an amazing day. John was very patient and accommodating with of all Nate's questions and comments. He was so positive with Nate and guiding him in a way that Nate learned so much and had such a great time. I can not recommend Kirk's Flyshop and guide, John, enough. If we come back to the area, we would most definitely do this again.

Date of experience: June 2019
kirksflyshop, Manager at Kirks Flyshop & Mountain Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2019

Amy5501,
We are glad your son and husband had a great fly fishing trip with John of Kirks Flyshop. John will really appreciates your comments and Kirks Flyshop appreciates the "5" Star review.

Reviewed July 19, 2019

My son and I have enjoyed trips through Kirk’s for six years in a row. Our guide Jerry has ensured that each year is better than the year before. All of the people at Kirk’s are helpful and enthusiastic about providing an enjoyable fishing experience. We are already planning our next trip!

Date of experience: July 2019
kirksflyshop, Owner at Kirks Flyshop & Mountain Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Lindavec82,
We are glad you are so happy with your trips that you keep coming back and telling everyone about your trips. Jerry is a great guide and appreciates your kind words.

Reviewed July 16, 2019

we have been going to Estes Park for the last 13 years and we are in Kirk's everyday. The owners and all the employees are the best. If you want a great fishing experience try Kirk himself for a river float fishing trip or any of the guides can take you. We love Kirk's Fly Shop. If you go tell them Lucky sent you. I highly recommend them.

Lucky5984us,
Thank you for the enthusiastic review of Kirk and Kirks Flyshop. You are wonderful and thank you for coming back for 13 years.

Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Morning 1/2 day trip on Grand lake with guide Chris Weber was more than a bargain! He put us on fish the entire trip. From trolling for Lakers Browns and Rainbow, to casting for salmon, his experience and technique lands Fish! We took home a impressive assortment of each.
I highly recommend requesting Chris and calling Kirk's fly shop in Grand lake to schedule.

Date of experience: July 2019
kirksflyshop, Owner at Kirks Flyshop & Mountain Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Brian,
Thank you for a wonderful review and high recommendation for Chris. Very much appreciated.