This was our first time staying and we're already booked again for next year's 4th of July and for Halloween this year! We stayed in room #302 and you wouldn't even know it was a dog friendly hotel. Our room was clean and ready for us upon arrival. We watched the 4th of July fireworks right from our porch, along with a couple other families. We played frisbee on the golf course in the late afternoon and unleashed our small canine friend so she could run around, and yes, we came prepared to pick up her waste. Brenda, part of the hotel office staff was so darn friendly, she really made us feel like we were on vacation. The two ladies cleaning the rooms that weekend were also very nice, they spoke very little english but knew how to clean rooms! We brought our own small charcoal grill and grilled right outside our room. They also had the cable channels that had a ton of music channels on the tv. We didn't find that A/C was necessary, the fan suit us fine, heck, we even turned the heat on for a bit. Loved everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Discovery Lodge. We are within walking distance of downtown Estes Park Colorado. Although we are located near downtown, the views of the Rocky Mountains are clearly visible and some of the best. Here at the Discovery Lodge you are located just 10 minutes from the Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Discovery Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Hotel Estes Park
- Discovery Motel Estes Park