The Discovery Lodge was our saving grace when my husband and I got stuck in Estes Park over Valentine's Day weekend. When the blizzard came out hard and fast and our car started sliding on the mountain roads, we had to look for a last-minute booking. Brenda was friendly and helpful. Our room overlooked a pond and grassy field. Inside, accommodations were fairly standard. The room was on the small side. The mini fridge, while a nice amenity, froze all of our food. Overall, though, the Discovery Lodge was a great deal for the rate. We appreciate that they are pet-friendly, and would consider staying here again with our pup.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Discovery Lodge. We are within walking distance of downtown Estes Park Colorado. Although we are located near downtown, the views of the Rocky Mountains are clearly visible and some of the best. Here at the Discovery Lodge you are located just 10 minutes from the Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Discovery Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Hotel Estes Park
- Discovery Motel Estes Park