Stayed in room 409 just after Labor Day for a couple nights. Room was large. Two queen beds were okay but the pillows werelike covered cardboard. Wood veneer is chipping and peeling. Screen door would not function properly even after a visit from maintenance. Ceilings are quite thin and we could hear footsteps, luggage moving and general noisiness throughout the night. Somehow my camera charger went missing while we were in RMNP for the day. Good location near the EP visitor center. Front desk folks could be a little more aware of general directions. The young lady sent us towards Peublo with her directions to the DIA. Maybe the mgmt could do a general how to get there for important landmarks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Discovery Lodge. We are within walking distance of downtown Estes Park Colorado. Although we are located near downtown, the views of the Rocky Mountains are clearly visible and some of the best. Here at the Discovery Lodge you are located just 10 minutes from the Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Discovery Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Hotel Estes Park
- Discovery Motel Estes Park