I stayed at Discovery Lodge for $49 per night in early November and thoroughly enjoyed the off season quiet of Estes Park and the RMNP. My room 202 had a large shared balcony with a table a chairs. The view of the pond was barely obstructed by a few trees but I was able to see the elk swimming one afternoon at sunset and got some great pictures. It looks like they are doing some remodeling of rooms in the 300 building across the parking lot. I sat on the balcony and enjoyed the quiet and sun of unusually warm week after my early morning trips into the park. The office opens at 8am to serve coffee during the winter season. Within walking distance to town along a well marked walking/bike path.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Discovery Lodge. We are within walking distance of downtown Estes Park Colorado. Although we are located near downtown, the views of the Rocky Mountains are clearly visible and some of the best. Here at the Discovery Lodge you are located just 10 minutes from the Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Discovery Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Hotel Estes Park
- Discovery Motel Estes Park