I loved this motel and hated to leave it. It was clean and spacious. The pine furniture was beautiful and the staff was friendly and helpful. Although I didn't catch any fish in their pond, I had fun trying every morning and evening. The hot tub was wonderful and I used it often. I do wish that the pool was useable. My queen room had a refrig, but no microwave or coffee maker. Only coffee, green tea and hot choc was offered in the mornings in the lobby. A muffin or fresh fruit would of been an added plus. There was no AC, but the standing fan supplied was adequate. My room was #103 which was at the ground level with the pond view. Unfortunately, my room was directly below the office which was extremely noisy with footsteps until 11pm. The perfect room would be # 101, which I will be requesting next time if I come to Estes Park again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Discovery Lodge. We are within walking distance of downtown Estes Park Colorado. Although we are located near downtown, the views of the Rocky Mountains are clearly visible and some of the best. Here at the Discovery Lodge you are located just 10 minutes from the Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Discovery Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Hotel Estes Park
- Discovery Motel Estes Park